COVID19 - a few rules to travel safely
May 25, 2021, 11:41 AM
If you are travelling on our transport network, please follow these simple safety and hygiene measures that will help to protect you and everyone else
Coronavirus restrictions still remain in place. Find out what you can and what you cannot do.
The percentage of passengers allowed on board shall not exceed 80% of the vehicle capacity. Never use seats with a prohibition sign.
The safety distance of 1 meter is not necessary in the case of people living in the same housing unit, as well as between relatives and people who have stable interpersonal relationships.
In case of restricted access, disabled persons, pregnant women and healthcare personnel with an identification badge have priority.
ALWAYS WEAR A FACE MASK, IT PROTECTS YOU AND THE OTHERS
TRAVELLING GUIDELINES - FOLLOW THEM TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- NEVER use public transport if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infections (fever, cough, cold);
- follow the signs for the entry and exit paths;
- always keep a distance of at least 1m from other people;
- use the indicated doors to get on and off the vehicles;
- let other people get off before getting on;
- do not board if you are unable to maintain the safety distance;
- use only allowed seats and maintain, where required, the safety distance from the other passengers;
- do not stand near the driver's cabin;
- avoid approaching or asking staff for information. You’ll get all necessary real-time information on the InfoAtac information platforms:
o service updates
o status updates via twitter
o status updates via Telegram
o status updates via whatsapp
o displays and audio announcements on board of buses and in railway stations
- during the journey, frequently sanitize your hands and avoid touching your face.