COVID19 - New guidelines from 16 June 2022 to 30 September 2022
Jun 16, 2022, 10:15 AM
To travel on the public transport network no more Green Pass, while FFP2 face mask remains mandatory until 30 September
It is no longer necessary to have a Green Pass to use public transport and access ticket offices and stations. However, it remains mandatory to wear a FFP2 face mask covering both mouth and nose until 30 September 2022. The mask shall never be removed or lowered for any reason, not even to make a phone call.
The percentage of passengers allowed on board is now 100% of the vehicle capacity. It is possible to use all available seats and vehicle entry or exit doors.
In metro and railway stations, the measures that provide for differentiated entry and exit paths, space demarcations and other emergency signage have been partially removed.
GOOD HABITS TO MAINTAIN
- never use public transport if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infections (fever, cough, cold)
- during the journey, frequently sanitize your hands and avoid touching your face
- let other people get off before getting on
- on trains and metros, choose the front and rear wagons that have greater availability of seats
- check the quieter times to travel on the metro-rail network or use the Moovit app, that collaborates with Atac to inform travellers, to get real-time crowding information on buses.
- to purchase your tickets, prefer electronic systems (apps, contactless credit/debit cards)
- for further information, consult the Infoatac information platforms:
- service updates (available only in Italian)
- status updates via Twitter @infoatac
- status udates via Telegram @infoatac
- for real-time information and assistance, send a message to the WhatsApp number 335.1990679
- displays and audio announcements on board of buses and in railway stations