Pay&Go and Pay&Go+
At Pay&Go and Pay&Go+ parking meters, you can pay for parking also by credit card and prepaid card.
To activate the parking ticket, simply enter the license plate number and carry out the payment operations.
It is not necessary to expose a ticket in the car and parking can be managed from any Pay&Go and Pay&Go+ parking meter (e.g. by extending the parking duration).
AT PAY&GO AND PAY&GO+ PARKING METERS TOU CAN:
- pay for parking;
- purchase the discounted monthly rate for € 70.00.
At Pay&Go parking meters you can also:
- charge public transport tickets and passes (monthly pass, single BIT ticket, 10BIT, 24-48-72 hour and 7 day tickets).
At Pay&Go+ parking meters you can also:
- charge public transport tickets and passes (annual pass, monthly pass, single BIT ticket, 10BIT, 24-48-72 hour and 7 day tickets);
- activate public transport cards purchased online and at ATMs;
- pay public transport penalty fares by credit card and prepaid card enabled for fastpay service.
The payment method with Pay&Go can be used only within 5 days after notification of the penalty fare.
With Pay&Go+ the payment of penalty fares is possible at any time.