In a few steps you'll find the right ticket for you
|Valid for 100 minutes from first validation, just for a single journey on metro/train urban route. Once the first 100 minutes have run out, the ticket can be reactivated for additional 100 minutes by validating it once again, and so on up to 10 reactivations.
|AutobusTramTram Metroferro Autobus|
Available formats: ROMA CONTACTLESS CARD
Digital services: charge at Pay&Go parking meters
Within the territory of Rome:
• on buses, trams and trolleybuses;
• on Cotral buses (urban route);
• on Metro lines, just for a single journey;
• on Regional Trains (urban route): Trenitalia (2nd class only), Roma-Lido, Termini -Centocelle and Roma-Viterbo;
• on the bus lines 520 and 720 connecting Rome to Ciampino Airport.
Not valid for:
• Cotral special connection Roma Tiburtina/Termini-Fiumicino Airport;
• Trenitalia "no stop" connection Roma Termini-Fiumicino Airport.
Atac offers a new ticket payment method via Smartphone
With this new system, in addition to traditional payment methods, you will be able to buy and validate 100 minute BIT tickets, ROMA24/48/72H tickets and the monthly personal travel pass directly from your smartphone.
This payment method via App is developed across multiple platforms.
Currently you can use the Apps: myCicero, Tabnet, TicketAppy, Dropticket and Telepass Pay